Faucets consist of moving parts that let you control your plumbing system. At Detour Plumbing, we specialize in the installation of new faucets, replacement of old ones and, whenever possible, any type of repair. A water faucet can develop a variety of problems, from noise to leaks. Addressing such problems is easy for our plumbing technicians. Just call and we’ll determine the cause and fix it when we arrive.
Types of Faucets We Provide
No matter what type of faucet fixture you have, our Santa Clarita plumbers know how to install and fix it. Our range of expertise allows us to service the following types of faucets:
- Side Spray
- Pull-Out Spray
- Single Hole
- Wall Mounted
- Water Filtration
- Center Set
Common Problems with Faucets
If you notice these symptoms with your kitchen or bathroom sink faucet, contact Detour Plumbing and we’ll get to the root of the problem:
- Leaks: A faucet leak can range from an uncontrollable gush of water to dampness around the base, to annoying dripping that seems innocuous, but can waste gallons and gallons of water over time. The O-ring is a common part that needs to be replaced. You don’t always need a plumber to install a new one.
- Low water pressure: Mineral deposits can build up inside a faucet. Newer models can be disassembled so you can clean them out. If this doesn’t resolve your low water pressure problem, it may be originating from somewhere else in your plumbing system, so it’s best to call a professional.
- Noise: If your faucet is whistling at high pitches or chattering, it won’t stop on its own unless a plumber fixes it. There’s also a chance the noise is coming from your plumbing. If so, then it’s a good idea to have a technician check it out.
- Rust: If you see rust on the outside, chances are it’s inside your faucet too. Rust can affect water quality not to mention the function of different parts of the unit. The faucet may also have other signs of wear and tear, such as worn levers or spray heads, in which case it should also be replaced.
- No water: A lack of water can be caused by defects with valves or inner chambers. Depending on the faucet model and type, taking it apart can require varying amounts of effort.
Reliable and Professional Repair
An experienced plumber can address any faucet issue. By calling for professional service quickly, you can get your faucet running normally again and save water and money. A trained technician knows the common problems to look for and can make repairs that avoid further trouble down the road. They have the knowledge, tools, and parts to complete the job successfully in little time. Our technicians at Detour Plumbing can be relied upon at all these levels to keep your faucets working properly and efficiently.
Contact Detour Plumbing for Your Faucets
Faucets and their parts can be purchased in stores, but why take a chance at fixing the problem yourself? It’s possible you might cause more damage. Our plumbing technicians can take a look, correct the problem, and replace your faucet if necessary, with no stress. You can rely on us for proper installation, quality repairs, and plumbing inspections that ensure everything is in working order. When an emergency repair is needed, we’ll be there. For service in Santa Clarita and throughout Southern California, call Detour Plumbing at 661-424-9820 today.
Request a Service
Water Heater Services
Leak Detection & Repair
Piping & Repiping
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Why Choose Us
When you need Santa Clarita plumbers in an emergency, you can reach us 24 hours a day and we’ll be there in minutes to inspect and fix the problem. Detour Plumbing is locally owned and operated, so you can trust us to address all your plumbing needs. We offer up-front pricing and a 100% service guarantee. Customers throughout Santa Clarita and Southern California depend on our quick, reliable service. If you need a plumber, we’re standing by 24/7. Call now at (661) 424-9820 or contact us online to request service or a quote.