Emergency Plumbing in Santa Clarita
Detour Plumbing is a locally owned and operated Santa Clarita plumbing company that handles both residential and commercial plumbing projects. We are veteran-owned business that focuses on providing our clientele with quality emergency plumbing services at competitive prices.
Life is full of the unexpected. Faulty plumbing is one of the least desirable mishaps to contend with. So when reality springs a leak, make sure you have a reliable plumbing company on speed-dial. Detour Plumbing always offers upfront pricing, and can me there in the event of a plumbing emergency.
Plumbing emergencies always seem to happen at the most inopportune time… The middle of the night, on a holiday, or when family and friends are gathered for a special occasion. But who can you call in the middle of the night or on the weekend? Detour Plumbing, that’s who.
Some plumbers may say they offer 24 hour emergency plumbing, but those claims fall short when push comes to shove. Our talented staff is always on call to address any plumbing mishaps when they occur.
From replacing water heaters and unclogging drains, to repairing damaged sewer lines and fixing gas, no job is too small or too large for Detour Plumbing. Our Santa Clarita plumbing contractors have years of experience and are fully licensed and insured, so you can feel comfortable having Detour Plumbing at your home or business.
Types of Emergency Problems We Handle
A plumbing emergency can be stressful and really disrupt your life, but don’t panic. Help is a phone call away. Detour Plumbing has the experience and tools to effectively execute plumbing repairs and restore your plumbing system, and sanity, in a snap. Our team is ready to help at a moment’s notice, to address problems such as:
- Drain Cleaning & Unclogging Drains: Clogged drains can negatively impact the entire plumbing system of your home or business. If debris gets through the drain, over time, it can collect underneath and in pipes, causing a variety of issues. Whether you need to flush the toilet, wash your hands, or take a bath, the plumbing system is a modern necessity. Over-the-counter drain cleaners aren’t always enough to correct clogged drain problems. At Detour Plumbing, our experienced technicians can address a range of issues that are causing your drains to clog up. More often than not it is just a severe clog in the pipe, but sometimes it could be a more serious situation taking shape. Backed up septic systems or roots growing through old pipes can all create backed up or clogged piping. Detour Plumbing can easily remedy any clogged drain issues before they evolve into a bigger problem.
- Leak Repair & Running Toilets: Whether your toilet leaks when flushed, runs continuously, or overflows, we can address the many issues and parts that can be the source of your predicament. When necessary, our team will recommend replacing the unit with a more efficient one. Our leak repair specialists are trained in getting to the source of the leak and getting it fixed right away.
- Leaky Pipes: A leaking pipe may be visible or hidden inside a wall or ceiling. If not promptly tended to and stopped, leaky pipes can cause significant damage to the structural integrity of your property. Hidden leaks can ruin drywall, plaster and warp flooring. Even small leaks can lead to mold or property damage, but we can repair and replace pipes as necessary.
- Water Heaters: Repairing and/or installing a water heater requires the help of an experienced emergency plumber, and in some instances, a permit is needed before replacing or repairing your water heater. Most dangerous of all, it may require working with gas or electrical lines. Installation needs to be precise, or you may risk unleashing gallons of hot water all over the place. Hot water tanks are under pressure, so one wrong move can lead to disaster. It’s best to call the professional emergency plumbers at Detour Plumbing. Our technicians are skilled at water heater replacement and know how to handle older and/or damaged appliances, deal with carbon monoxide, and adhere to local regulations regarding venting, piping, wiring, soldering, and fire codes. Detour Plumbing can also help you choose a new water heater. We’ll factor in the size of your home, how many people live there, and how much hot water you need on a dialy basis.
- Tankless Water Heaters: The beauty of installing a tankless water heater is that they are extremely durable, lasting up to 3x longer than traditional water heaters. They also require minimal maintenance, take up less space and can save you serious money on your utility bill. Instead of having to continually heat and hold 40-50 gallons of water in your traditional water heater, tankless water heaters warm your water instantly and on-demand. You’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water either. These efficient water heaters are built to give you as much hot water as you need. Tankless water heaters are great choices for those that are converting to a more environmentally conscious household. You’ll conserve natural gas and waste less water.
- Gas Leaks: A gas leak can lead to an explosion, but our emergency plumbers take appropriate measures and precautions to deal with gas line repair and replacement, while ensuring your gas appliances perform as designed.
- Broken Fixtures: We can install, repair, and replace fixtures such as faucets, toilets, sinks, showers, and tubs. You can therefore depend on experienced plumbers to keep them in top shape and replace older fixtures with higher-quality, more energy-efficient units
- Damaged Sewer Lines: A sewage backup, burst pipe, basement leak, clogged drain, or water pooled in your yard are signs of sewer line emergencies. We can remove clogs and build up, perform minor repairs, and even complete sewer line replacement with minimal disruption to your home.
Commercial Emergency Plumbing Services
For those that are contending with more widespread plumbing emergencies, Detour Plumbing also provides a variety of 24 hour commercial plumbing services. Our industrial plumbing services can handle large scale jobs with ease. We understand how important your time and money is to you. Detour works tirelessly to consider both your time and budget before each commercial plumbing project. has the equipment and expertise to handle any size Los Angeles commercial plumbing project.
- Commercial Sewer Installation & Sewer Repair
- Commercial Rooter Services
- Commercial Hydro-Jetting
- Core Drilling
- Commercial Repiping
- New Commercial Plumbing Construction
- Large and Small Scale Public Bathrooms
Emergency Plumbers Available 24 Hours a Day
Call us any time, day or night, on weekends or holidays, if you experience any of these problems or other signs of plumbing trouble. Our team is always on call. Time is critical when it comes to plumbing emergencies. You often can’t wait until morning and don’t want to waste time searching for a plumbing company. A backup or leak can do very serious damage. Our emergency plumbers in Santa Clarita can reach you quickly and quote a price that doesn’t break the bank, no matter when you need us.
Contact Our Emergency Plumbers at Detour
Licensed, bonded, and insured, our emergency plumbing professionals have extensive training and experience. For emergency assistance by a locally owned and operated Santa Clarita plumbing company, with upfront pricing, quick/reliable service, and 24-hour emergency plumbing availability, contact us today. Detour Plumbing can easily be reached at (661) 495-2483. You can also request expert plumbing in Santa Clarita right here on our website.
Request a Service
Water Heater Services
Leak Detection & Repair
Piping & Repiping
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
Why Choose Us
When you need Santa Clarita plumbers in an emergency, you can reach us 24 hours a day and we’ll be there in minutes to inspect and fix the problem. Detour Plumbing is locally owned and operated, so you can trust us to address all your plumbing needs. We offer up-front pricing and a 100% service guarantee. Customers throughout Santa Clarita and Southern California depend on our quick, reliable service. If you need a plumber, we’re standing by 24/7. Call now at (661) 424-9820 or contact us online to request service or a quote.