Job Description for Service Technician I, II and III
The duties of a Service Technician are to assess plumbing issues in residential and commercial buildings. Technicians of all levels are expected to diagnose plumbing issues, create bids and perform the needed work to complete the job and satisfy the client with 5-star service.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities and duties of this position are the following:
– Be respectful, courteous and helpful to everyone encountered while representing Detour Plumbing.
– Keep vehicles and work areas clean.
– Keep track of all tools necessary to complete jobs. This includes but not limited to company iPads, tools bags, camera equipment, batteries and all Detour Plumbing property.
– Properly bid jobs within Detour Plumbing’s margins.
– Give clients up-front pricing and supply client with 3-5 bid options.
– Perform all needed plumbing duties.
– Process all payments collected from clients through ServiceTitan unless otherwise directed by member of management.
– During down time, report to manager for assignment and tasks.
The necessary qualifications for this position are as follows:
– Read, speak and write English.
– Legally allowed to work in the state of California.
– Be able to carry 50 lbs.
– Pass drug screening tests at any time.
– Reliable transportation to and from business location.
– Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
Join our team!